" Digital Tanzania Project aims “improved digital and professional ICT skills amongst youth, entrepreneurs and government officials through targeted support programs”
Years of Experience
Become a Certificated Ethical Hacker
Why Join in Unique Academy, Tanzania
The ICT Certificate training program at Unique Academy, Tanzania, is designed to equip students with essential skills in Information and Communication Technology. The program’s objectives include teaching fundamental IT concepts, enhancing digital literacy, and providing hands-on experience in various software applications. Graduates emerge with a strong foundation in ICT, ready to excel in the modern digital landscape.
UNIQUE Academy - IT Training Company in Tanzania
EC Council CEH Training
Get Trained in CEH
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER – CEH Course in Tanzania
Authorized ECCouncil Partner in Tanzania
Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH training concentrates on revealing security flaws by hacking. Certified Ethical Hacker CEH is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
The overall aim of the training programme at this level is to enhance awareness of the basic computer skills and provide the required communication skills and personality development skills inorder for the student to obtain a job after completing the course. The Basic Technician Certificate in Computing, Information and Communication Technology course acts as a bridge for the students who are equiped with good aptitude and computing knowledge to move ahead in their academics by proceeding to higher education as Diploma, Degree etc.
This program aims at equipping students with appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to understand and become successfully in the world of information Technology
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since introduction of CEH in 2003 it is recognized as the standard within the information security community. CEH v12 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today.
TO BEAT THE HACKER YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A HACKER.
- Develop basic computer skills.
- Develop personality and communication skills.
- Provide foundation of basic principles, skills and knowledge that will enhance the graduates carrier development.
- Provide adequate ICT skills and knowledge which will enable to be competent in solving the ICT related problems.
- To prepare student for further studies in ICT related fields
Recognition / Endorsement / Mapping
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)-ECCouncil program has got the following international Recognition / Endorsement/ Mapping
- The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS)
- United States Department of Defense (DoD)
- National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF)
- KOMLEK – Malaysia
Who is it For?
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
- Information Security Professionals/Officers
- Information Security/IT Auditors
- Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
Competence Level Description
The holder of the qualification will be able to apply skills and knowledge at routine level
Completion of Semester 1 and 2 will give the student NTA Level 4 qualification
The Basic Technician Certicate in Computing Information Communication Technology targets form four completed students with Certificate of Secondary Education with at least four passes. A pass grade is any grade score equivalent to “D” or higher. OR National Vocational Training Award Level III (Trade Test Grade I) from recognised institution.
2 Semesters to be covered in 1 year.
About the Exams