Information Technology Infrastructure Library- (ITIL v4)
" Digital Tanzania Project aims “improved digital and professional ICT skills amongst youth, entrepreneurs and government officials through targeted support programs”
Years of Experience
Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Why Join in Unique Academy, Tanzania
The ICT Certificate training program at Unique Academy, Tanzania, is designed to equip students with essential skills in Information and Communication Technology. The program’s objectives include teaching fundamental IT concepts, enhancing digital literacy, and providing hands-on experience in various software applications. Graduates emerge with a strong foundation in ICT, ready to excel in the modern digital landscape.
UNIQUE Academy - IT Training Company in Tanzania
Information Technology Infrastructure Library- ITIL v4 IN TANZANIA
Get Trained in ITIL v4
CERTIFIED Information Technology Infrastructure Library- (ITIL v4)
ITIL v4 foundation provides you with a firm understanding of the ITIL 4 framework, core concepts and terminologies of ITIL v4 service lifecycle. By the end of this ITIL certification, you will understand how ITIL v4 evolved to adopt modern technologies and operational processes as well as the necessary concepts in a service management framework.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v4
Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v4 Foundation introduces an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of technology-enabled products and services. ITIL 4 Foundation is for anyone who needs to understand the key concepts of IT and digital service delivery, and who is interested in helping their organization embrace the new service management culture. It is for professionals at the start of their ITIL 4 journey or people looking to update their existing ITIL knowledge. The course will help you to understand:
- — how modern IT and digital service organizations operate
- — how value streams increase speed and efficiency.
- — how cultural or behavioural principles guide work that benefits the wider organization.
- — how to use commonly-used service management terms and concepts.
Who is it For?
- Information Technology Executives
- Information Technology Architects
- Operation’s Manager
- Information Technology Audit Managers
- Service Delivery Professionals
- IT Quality Analysts
- Application management and development
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrators and Engineers
ITIL v4 Course Outline
- Domain 01: Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Domain 02: Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Domain 03: Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Domain 04: Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Domain 05: Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Domain 06: Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices.
- Domain 07: Understand 7 ITIL practices.
About the Exams
- Number of Questions: 40
- Test Duration: 1 Hour
- Test Format: Multiple Choice